Peppermints are perennial herbs which are almost similar to mints, but peppermints have a very strong flavour and aroma as compared to mints. The leaves are dark green in colour with serrated edges and little hairs on leaves. one cannot consume a lot of peppermint due to its strong flavour. It has a very prominent refreshing aroma which can fill your entire house. It is indigenous to native Europe and the Middle East. You can add it to your salads, desserts, tea, drinks or basically anything.
- Peppermint contains minerals like calcium, manganese, potassium, magnesium, sodium, zinc and copper along with vitamin A, C and B6.
- It is very beneficial for people suffering from Irritable Bowl Syndrome (IBS) and relieves problems like constipation. It also improves symptoms of diarrhoea, nausea and abdominal pain.
- It has antioxidant properties which is helpful in fighting against free radicles in our bodies and protect us against aging.
- Peppermint leaves and oil is very beneficial for hair and skin too.
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties which protect us against harmful bacterial and fungal infections.
- Some evidences also suggest that peppermint tea may relieve headaches too.
- Peppermints are cultivated in our farms and hydroponic systems completely free of chemicals. So all you need to order from us and it will be harvested on the same morning of delivery date, packed and delivered with utmost care and hygiene.
Storage – Shelf Life
Peppermints can be stored in plastic bags or containers with proper aeration in a refrigerator for around 7 to 10 days. You can also sun dry the leaves and store them in an air tight container for several months.
While we work to ensure that product information is up to date and accurate, we recommend to go through the ingredient list, labels, batch information, warnings and directions before consuming the product. The image(s) shown are representative of actual product. Please note that the product delivered might vary slightly in size, shape or colour. The actual weight of individual product may vary. Hence you will be billed based on the actual weight during processing.