Lettuce has made its place in our lives as a salad green since last few years. Butterhead lettuce are small sized salad green. The leaves are dark green or purple coloured with a hint of red. The leaves are soft and tender which are perfect to be consumed raw in salads. Its head is round in shape with leaves loosely attached to its surroundings. It originated from Mediterranean region. It has slightly silky soft texture and tastes creamy, and sweet which melts in your mouth.
- Butterhead lettuce contains high amounts of beta carotene and vitamin A which keeps your eyesight healthy.
- It has potassium, phosphorous, magnesium and folate.
- It has higher amounts of iron as compared to other forms of lettuce. It is good for people suffering from anaemia.
- It is high in fibre and super low in calories. This means it will be perfect for weight loss.
- Our team assures that lettuce is harvested on the same morning as the delivery day. They are produced chemical free and mostly in hydroponics system, where we assure premium quality and a chemical free produce.
Storage – Shelf Life
Lay out lettuce on a dry paper towels and then wrap it in a plastic bag to store it in a refrigerator. It can remain fresh for around 7 to 10 days.
While we work to ensure that product information is up to date and accurate, we recommend to go through the ingredient list, labels, batch information, warnings and directions before consuming the product. The image(s) shown are representative of actual product. Please note that the product delivered might vary slightly in size, shape or colour. The actual weight of individual product may vary. Hence you will be billed based on the actual weight during processing.