The basket comes in two sizes – one large and one small and contain essential staple vegetables for our Indian family. i.e, Potato, Onion, Tomato, Ginger and Garlic all in 1 basket. Large box contains 2 kg of Potato, Onion, Tomato and 200 grams of garlic and ginger. Potatoes are like mutuals for every vegetables out there. They will make everything taste good and fulfil your starch requirement too. Tomatoes add a little tangy flavour to your vegetables and salads. You can also prepare soups and curries or gravies with them. Onion can be used as garnish or for making curries, vegetable and salads. Garlic and ginger will add superb flavours in your food and dips. Ginger is a much needed element for your daily tea and can be used for preparing dips too.
- Potatoes have good amount of fibre in it which will improve your digestion. It also prevents heart diseases and provide certain antioxidants.
- Onions are a good source of natural sulphur. It helps in reducing cholesterol levels in your body and best of all, it will reduce hairfall and improve the texture of your hairs.
- Tomatoes have lycopene which protects you against the harmful radiations of sun. Tomatoes are beneficial for people suffering from diabetes. They also provide vitamin B and E which are good for your hair and skin.
- All our products are cultivated organically without the use of any kind of harmful chemicals. You can consume them without worrying about any kind of hazardous substances.
Storage – Shelf Life
- Onions, garlic and potatoes can be stored for around 2 months. Keep them in a cool, dry and well ventilated space. Place them on top of a cloth or a paper to avoid contact with floor.
- Tomatoes can be stored in plastic bags or containers and can be refrigerated for 6 to 7 days.
- Ginger can be stored for 2 – 3 weeks in a zipper bag or container in the crisper drawer of your fridge. Make sure that ginger is properly washed and dried before storing.
While we work to ensure that product information is up to date and accurate, we recommend to go through the ingredient list, labels, batch information, warnings and directions before consuming the product. The image(s) shown are representative of actual product. Please note that the product delivered might vary slightly in size, shape or colour. The actual weight of individual product may vary. Hence you will be billed based on the actual weight during processing.