Zucchinis are the members of the squash family and are said to have originated in Central America or Mexico. Zucchinis are among such vegetables that are harvested at tender age to get the maximum out of its flavor and texture. They are uniformly cylindrical in shape with an exterior glossy skin of vibrant to dark green color. Its flesh is creamy white in color with a spongy yet firm texture and faint traces of edible seeds. It offers a perfect combination of sweet summer squash flavor with nuances of black peppercorn and nutty undertones.
- Zucchini is loaded with several antioxidants that may provide various health benefits.
- Zucchini is rich in water and fiber, thus improving digestion.
- Zucchini’s fiber may increase insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood sugar levels, potentially reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Rich in pottassium and carotenoids, zucchinis help in maintaining heart healthier.
- Zucchinis may also promote prostate and thyroid health.
We selectively pick hydroponically grown, chemical-free, and fresh zucchinis from our farm partners.
Storage – Shelf Life
Advisable to store Zucchini in perforated plastic bags inside a refrigerator drawer. Try not to keep this fruit stored for more than 3 days in the fridge as it can get damaged in overly cold temperatures.
Uses- Zucchini is a versatile vegetable that can go well with exotic dishes like pizza and Lasagna.
While we work to ensure that product information is up to date and accurate, we recommend to go through the ingredient list, labels, batch information, warnings and directions before consuming the product. The image(s) shown are representative of actual product. Please note that the product delivered might vary slightly in size, shape or colour. The actual weight of individual product may vary. Hence you will be billed based on the actual weight during processing.